Welcome to the Newmarket Skating Club's Online Registration
STARSkate members please note
- It is recommended that Bronze (formerly Junior) skaters do 2 days a week
- It is recommended that Silver (formerly Intermediate) skaters do 3 days
- It is recommended that Gold (formerly Senior/Advanced) skaters do 3 days a week
Thank you for choosing the Newmarket Skating Club, we look forward to seeing you on the ice!
If you have any questions, or problems completing your registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Members who registered last season can simply login with the email and password they used previously and go to the Registration tab. If you cannot remember your login details, PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT as multiple accounts for a family will create problems.
If you have not set up a member account you will need to create a Family Account to get started. To do so please follow these instructions:
If you have an account then proceed to login and if you are new you need to set up a Family account. Instructions for setting up your Family Account are provided here Account Setup Instructions.pdf
- Once you have created your Family Account, click on Registration located in the menu bar at the top of the page. You will then be taken to the Programs page.
- From the Programs page, use the filters on the left to select the correct SEASON and CATEGORY and then choose the program you wish to register for.
- When you are done choosing your programs please check to make sure you have the right skater's name in the right program.
- You must accept the Policies in red before you can confirm and check out.